In case you missed it while you were taking students to amusement parks or seeing the awesome "The Dark Knight Rises", here are some of the blogs I've seen this week that are noteworthy. So grab a chair and chow and munch on some of these great insights:
- Ben Kerns addresses a hot topic in youth ministry - keeping students connected to Christ for the long haul.
- This is for a bit ago but great post about thinking creatively in inclusive ministry - PROM!
- Jeremy Zach talks about the necessity of splitting the middle school and high school group up
- Do you have children? If so, this is a great post from Joshua Griffin about having kids in ministry.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11
- Looking for a new Minister or Church, ask this group to help
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Eyeing New Leaders