In case you are so stuffed from all the graduation parties you have been to and have been out of the loop, here are some of the goings on from some youth ministry bloggers. So grab some chow and enjoy...
- Grant Diamond looks at the disciples and encourages us in our relationship with Christ.
- Joshua Griffin discusses some practical ideas of how to partner with parents.
- Jeremy Zach talks about a dream come true (for me at least) - what to do when unchurched students come to youth group
- Benjamin Kerns talks about pouring into leaders
If you have other articles or bloggers you follow that have posted something great this week, post it on the comments below so we can all benefit.
Possibly Related Posts:
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Overcoming Dark Times
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11