It's been a few weeks but here are some things I've been catching up on in Student Ministry world:
- Joshua Griffin talks about 5 ways you can leave a Church well.
- Jeremy Zach posts about the possibility of Youth Pastors eventually not caring anymore.
- Obama started it, but Ben Kerns talks about gay marriage and the debate it is for the younger believers.
- Grant Diamond shares a message he is doing about going from "duty" to joy.
- Richard Parker over at ym360 discusses some ways that you can walk with students while they are grieving.
- Over at YouthMin.org, they remind youth ministers to check their filters.
- This was posted a bit ago, but a great idea that StuffYouCanUse.org posted about a Dad/Daughters event.
Possibly Related Posts:
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Overcoming Dark Times
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11