Just in case you are still recovering from the beat down Alabama gave Notre Dame and haven't been able to keep up with some student ministry posts in the blogosphere, here are a few noteworthy posts from the past week. So grab some chow and enjoy...
- Chris Wesley over at More than Dodgeball posts about what it takes to be a "Professional" Youth Minister...great quick read
- Jeremy Zach brings it with 10 things Healthy Youth Ministers do
- Youth Leaders Academy talks about Eating Healthy
3 Quick Reads, but definitely well worth it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Overcoming Dark Times
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11