In case you out hanging out with kids during their spring break all week, here are some of the many things buzzing around Youth Ministry World. So grab some chow and enjoy.
- A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. It's a brief history of Youth Ministry and it's effectiveness. Very good read!
- If you have an iPad, this is a good post about some cool uses of it in ministry
- This post is over a year old, but I just stumbled upon it. The Sex before Marriage issue. Is it a sin? Good thoughts (and comments)
- Interested in starting a Special Needs Program at your church. Here is a great post about doing just that.
- Josh Griffin has an interesting POLL about how often you teach youth group.
- Ben Kerns talks about 5 reasons why there will always be paid youth directors.
- Barry Hill shares his thoughts and the trailer of the movie "Blue Like Jazz"
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11
- Looking for a new Minister or Church, ask this group to help