In case you were too busy applying suntan lotion for your recent vacation, here may be some of the things you have missed in the student ministry world. So grab some chow, pull up a seat and enjoy...
- Andy Blanks writes about rediscovering your passion for reading the Bible
- Joshua Griffin explains why summer activities matter
- Meaghan Wall over at the Inclusive Church talks about bringing a Family Ministry Approach to Special Needs (part 1 and part 2)
- Nick Farr at Youthmin.org talks about why youth ministers cheat...on their ministries.
- Tim Schmoyer processes what it means to pioneer a "better way" for youth ministry
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11
- Looking for a new Minister or Church, ask this group to help