In case you were too busy this week catching up on all the student going to their first day of school, here are 4 student ministry blog posts that you may have missed that are definitely noteworthy. So grab some chow, pull up a seat and read away:
- Andy Blanks tells us to Stop telling students to invite their friends to youth group!
- Ben Read talks about 3 simple ways to love your spouse (as you love the church)
- Joshua Becker guest posted on Small Church Youth Ministry about "Less is More"
- Brad Griffin writes about the effects of a Sexier Little Mermaid has on our students and daughters
Possibly Related Posts:
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Overcoming Dark Times
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11