In case you were too busy hanging with teens, watching the Olympics and/or vacationing, here are some of the things you may have missed out this past week relating to the upcoming FALL:
- Joshua Griffin highlights 5 ways to plan your youth ministry calendar. This is extremely helpful with the fall coming up.
- Josh Fuentes over at YouthMin.org shares 4 questions to answer for planning your fall.
- Andy Blanks at ym360 talks about making sure you are ready for the fall.
Possibly Related Posts:
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Overcoming Dark Times
- Chowtime – 5/18
- Real Dinner + Conversations = Win
- the Monday Morning Debrief: Changes gone array
- Chowtime – 5/11